File and Folder Access Authority Management Tool File Authority Designer
File Authority Designer is a security application that enables users to set access permissions to Windows’ folders and files in batches, and to display and export access permission lists.
FAD makes it easy to add, edit, and remove access permission.
FAD users can display lists of access permission settings and save such lists in Excel format, enabling FAD to be used as a base document for taking stock of access permissions.
FAD significantly reduces the burden of managing file server access permissions.
Interface and functions designed for access permission management.
- Set (add, edit, remove) access permission to files and folders in batches
- Display access permission lists and export lists to Excel files
- Refer to and export Windows group and user information
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface (resembles Windows Explorer)
- Can manage multiple file servers on one PC or server
The track record of introduction in Japan
Since the launch of File Authority Designer, it has been implemented in many Japanese government offices, companies, banks and
We have already provided File Authority Designer with 1,000 or more customers so far.
File Authority Designer has been adopted by companies and organizations in various industries, including:
- Government offices
- Governmental financial institution
- Auto parts manufacturers
- Electronics manufacturers
- National Universities
- Telecom companies
- Trading companies
- Oil companies
・Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
・Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
・Microsoft Windows Server 2016
・Microsoft Windows Professional 7, 8, 8.1, 10
*ReFS is not supported.
・.Net Framework 4.5
*Microsoft Windows Server 2016 works with .Net Framework 4.6 backward compatibility.